In an earlier post, I wrote an overview on Sitecore and GatherContent Integration Overview and the challenges we faced. In this post, you’ll see many other challenges that we faced with GatherContent and Sitecore Integration and how to crack them.
I got the source code of GatherContent Module thanks to the devs. It’s also available on GitHub.
We faced many challenges with it, but we managed to fix the issues one by one and get it to work. Some of them were fixed by the GatherContent Dev Team.
Most of the changes were done in GatherContent.Connector.SitecoreRepositories project.
- Different folder structure
- Zero-width space
- Blank space in GatherContent
- Sitecore General link, Number and Checkbox support
- Alt Text for Images
- Redirect Rule Issue